Fine & Arts Teacher required
Art Teachers work in primary and secondary schools, where they provide instruction on drawing, coloring, and painting, as well as art history.
Art Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts with teaching qualification, or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an Art Teacher.
- Demonstrated excellence in a variety of art techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capacity to supervise group work.
- Outstanding planning and problem-solving skills.