Academic Coordinators will be responsible for effective curriculum delivery, achievement of departmental goals, learning outcomes and the meeting of targets and benchmarks.
He/She has a key role in the development of a positive work environment – one that is innovative and responsive to student needs.
- Graduation degree required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Academic Coordinator.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organised with excellent leadership abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.