How do I create a Student / Job seeker / Employer account?
To create an account:
- Go to www.edudoor.in
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, Confirm Password
- If you are a Student register as a Student
- If you are Job Seeker register as a Job Seeker
- If you are an Employer register as a Employer
- Read & Accept the Terms & Condition
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to verify your email & Mobile Number
If you're still having a problem creating an account:
To let us know about the problem you're experiencing while creating an account , Contact Us on 7280005559
How do I finish creating my account and Verify my email & phone number?
To finish creating an account, you need to confirm that you own the email or mobile phone number that you used to create the
- To verify your mobile number, enter the code you get via text message (SMS) in the Confirm box .
- To verify your email, enter the code you get on email in the inbox or spam folder
Verifying your email or mobile number helps us know that we're sending your account info to the right place.
*Note: Please verify your email or mobile number as soon as possible. You may not be able to use your account until you verify your
email or mobile number.
If you're having a problem logging in:
If you're having trouble with your password, Reset your Password.
Go the the login, Click Lost Password
- Enter your registered Phone number or Email
Click Send OTP
Verify OTP in The Given Box
Reset your Password
If you still can't log in, Contact Us 7280005559